Updates to Products, Supplements, and Dietary Recommendations
From time to time supplement companies go out of business, change the name of their products, or I find something more effective. With the various changes in our food production, supply, and environmental risks, I will keep you posted on any dietary omissions or additions and any new favorite products I recommend on the market.
Changes to latest edition of Healing Multiple Sclerosis (New Revised Edition):
- Ultra Enyzme Complex (Vitacost) has been discontinued.
Replace with Enzy-Gest (Priority One).
- Synergy Neuropower Multi vitamin/mineral (Vitacost) can be substituted for Life Force Multi vitamin/mineral, Vitacost CoQ10/ALA/Acetyl-L-Carnitine, and Gaia Herbs Mental Alertness. Mostly all the ingredients in these 3 formulas are in Synergy Neuropower, reducing the volume of supplements that one has to take each day.
- Name change of liquid fish oil: High Concentrate EPA-DHA Liquid (lemon) is now called OmegaGenics™ EPA-DHA 2325
- Nrf2 Activator (Xymogen) is no longer available on the internet without being under the care of a licensed practitioner.
- Mynax will no longer be available after 2015. The German FDA mandated that Koehler’s formula be changed, which takes away the efficacy of it. There is no substitute.
- Sami’s Bakery went back to their original recipe so it is acceptable to have their millet/flax lavash.
Note that even though it will say on the package that is has traces of gluten, etc., it is not in the product. (By law, they must state this since they also make other products in the manufacturing facility with gluten.)